Friday, January 2, 2009

Veggie Wraps

A lot of people are starting off the first 21 days in January with what's called a "Daniel Fast". Veggies, fruits, whole grains and beans and that's it. I've added honey because I have such a sweet tooth and it is all natural. I have to avoid meat, dairy, coffee (I'm giving that up next week, it's all too much for me at once. Plus I need some mental clarity to figure out what to make for meals and I'm a zombie without my caffeine).

Veggie Wraps

Whole wheat tortilla
brocoli slaw (shredded brocoli, carrots and cabbage)
avacado slices
extra virgin olive oil
tsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. honey
raisins (some might like these on the side)

Heat up oil in pan.
Saute veggies until color enhances or until they are tender crisp.
Add soy sauce and honey and mix around cooking another 30 seconds.
Remove veggies from pan and set aside in a bowl.
Cook one side of tortilla in pan until hot.
Put veggies on tortilla and then sprinkle with raisins and top with sliced avacado.

Yum yum:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails