Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Coming Back

It's so hard to get back into blogging when I've been away for so long, especially since I tend to be ultraspective where even when I want to write a post I start thinking questions like "Why do I blog?" And obviously that gets me far...

But I started this Facebook group where we're going to be praying and fasting throughout the month of January. It's called 30 Days of Praise and in addition to fasting from sugar and bread, we're going to be fasting from negative thinking and complaining (I won't tell you my husband's response to this...)

So, that's where my blog comes in. I'll be writing daily meditations focused on praise and thankfulness.

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Angela Magnotti Andrews said...

Yeah! So glad you're blogging again! It will be a perfect medium to begin to conquer those negative thoughts that would otherwise convince you that you have nothing to say, which is just absolute bunk! I look forward to reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails