Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A sweet end to memorial day weekend

We had a lovely time at Kayak Point beach yesterday evening. The weather was perfect and the water was calm and peaceful. I'm guessing everyone had had their fill of the beach over the Memorial Day weekend so on Tuesday night it was almost deserted. A couple sat down a ways from us and the man was playing beautiful classical and latin guitar music which is my absolute favorite. I carried Brayden over and asked him to play a song for us. If you have never listened to classical guitar music I recommend you see a live show...it's amazing! His name is Gil Piger and he's a composer who studied guitar in Spain and Mexico City as well as the US. Here's a website where you can listen to a sample of his music. http://cdbaby.com/cd/gilpiger2

P.S. My husband thinks I'm strange:)

2 comments:

Christabelle said...

strange because you like classical guitar? I was introduced to it in college and thought it was amazing!

Jewel said...

No, he thinks I'm strange for going and talking to random people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails